NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.0 NAND
This ROM is based on AOSP Nexus One, including GRH78 (Gingerbread / Android 2.3.1).
Kernel: tytung r1 oldcam (supports CIFS UTF-8, unique Wi-Fi MAC address, Ext3, Ext4) based on hastarin r8.6 oldcam.
Credits: Cotulla, TYTung, Hastarin, Markinus, Letama, Rajko, Gauner1986, Dan1j3l, RaiderX303, Dr1337, etc.
You should have at least MAGLDR 1.11 on device.
For installation you need to enter MAGLDR (hold "Power" button during boot)
and select "Flasher" via "VolUp" and "VolDown". Confirm key is green "Call" button.
You should flash stock official Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM.
I have already worked on Gingerbread for a long time.
Since it's almost all working, I decide to release it.
- 3G / Data
- GPS is working and don't need to disable GPS setting now. (No 60mA battery drain issue.) (Credit to Gauner1986)
- Network Location
- Camera (5MP)
- Camcorder (720x480)
- WiFi Tethering/Hotspot (Install Wireless Tether 2.0.6.apk.) (Enable build-in Portable Wi-Fi hotspot in settings, ignore error, and then open Wireless Tether.)
- USB Tethering (Install Wired Tether 1.4.apk.)
- USB Mass Storage (Install Multi Mount SD-Card Free or any similar apps from Android Market)
- LED Notification (Install LED me Know) (Thanks to Macelangelo77 for howto)
5. Known issues
This build seems to be as good as NexusHD2-Froyo now.
- Build-in USB Mass Storage is only working at first boot. Strange. (I have replaced vold by dan1j3l)
- Jan. 11 updated:
YouTube HQ has video playing delay. (reason)
- Please install YouTubeHD_720p_playback_signed.zip
- Camcorder: you can record on low setting well. High setting results in stuttery 15fps video.
- Blinking keypad: make a fake call (e.g. Dial "0") and then end this call to fix it.
- [FIX] Navigon Select on Gingerbread by gauner1986. (His libmedia.so is not included in this build so far. Please add it if needed.)
NexusHD2-Gingerbread_V2.0_NAND.7z (80.25 MB) (RMNET)
Please consider making a donation to Cotulla for his great MAGLDR.
And if you appreciate my work and want to buy me a drink, please consider making a donation too.
This section is reserved for everyone.
If you can provide any new features via a flashable update_signed.zip file for ClockworkMod Recovery, I will place your name here.
The complete description is a must when you provide a file.