NexusHD2-Gingerbread V2.1 NAND
This ROM is based on AOSP Nexus One, including GRH78 (Gingerbread / Android 2.3.1).
Kernel: tytung r2 oldcam (supports CIFS UTF-8, WiFi MAC address, Yaffs, Ext2/3/4) based on hastarin r8.6 oldcam.
Credits: Cotulla, TYTung, Hastarin, Markinus, Letama, Rajko, Gauner1986, Diem, Dan1j3l, RaiderX303, Dr1337, etc.
You should have at least MAGLDR 1.11 on device.
For installation you need to enter MAGLDR (hold "Power" button during boot)
and select "Flasher" via "VolUp" and "VolDown". Confirm key is green "Call" button.
You should flash stock official Windows Mobile 6.5 ROM.
This is AOSP Gingerbread for Nexus One except
blocking ads (hosts is replaced),
adding utility and root permission (busybox, su and Superuser.apk),
and adding battery % icon by default.
- This is based on AOSP Nexus One ROM released by dr1337 in the Nexus One Android Development forum.
- CWM (ClockworkMod) Recovery for HD2 is integrated. (The NAND partition layout is ready for CWM when installing this ROM via DAF.exe.)
It's time to learn the native Android update.zip installation and Nandroid backup and restore in order to update your system easily and safely.
5. Known issues
This build seems to be as good as NexusHD2-Froyo now.
- Build-in USB Mass Storage only works at first boot. (The file vold from dan1j3l has been replaced. Not works.)
- Camcorder: you can record on low setting well. High setting results in stutter video.
- Bluetooth: it still has 60mA battery drain issue on standby.
- Blinking keypad: make a fake call (e.g. Dial "0") and then end this call to fix it.
NexusHD2-Gingerbread_V2.1_NAND.7z (80.41 MB) (RMNET)
New installation using DAF (DarkForces Team Android Flasher)
NexusHD2-Gingerbread_V2.1_NAND_signed.zip (87.06 MB) (RMNET)
Update using CWM (ClockworkMod Recovery)
Please consider making a donation to Cotulla for his great MAGLDR.
And if you appreciate my work and want to buy me a drink, please consider making a donation too.
This section is reserved for everyone.
If you can provide any new features via a flashable update_signed.zip file for ClockworkMod (CWM) Recovery, I will place your name here.
The description is a must when you provide a file.